Criminal Justice Reform
Help end mass incarceration and the growth of the prison industrial complex, promote the rights of the formerly and currently incarcerated, create alternatives to prison, and hallenge race, gender, and class inequalities in the criminal justice system. We advocate for a system where prison is no longer used as a means to cure social ills.
- SB 593 (Lieu). Social impact partnerships: pilot project.
- SB 466 (DeSaulnier). California Institute for Criminal Justice Policy.
- AB 149 (Weber). Voting rights: inmates and persons formerly incarcerated.
- SB 833 (Liu). Jails: discharge of prisoners.
- Budget & Policy Reform
- Economic Prosperity & Empowerment
- Education & Employment
- Health & Community Safety
- Criminal Justice Reform